The Cambridge International curriculum sets a global standard for education, and is recognised by universities and employers worldwide. The curriculum is flexible, challenging and inspiring, culturally sensitive yet international in approach. Cambridge students develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. They also gain the essential skills they need for success at university and in their future careers.
Cambridge uses internationally benchmarked tests, giving parents extra trust in the feedback they receive. The programme at Veer Bhagat Singh International School develops young learners who are confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged. At each stage, students build on their previous learning – and our syllabus design reflects a ‘spiral’ approach, providing a natural progression throughout the primary years and beyond. The popularity of Cambridge IGCSE curriculum has been steadily increasing among parents because the Cambridge Assessment International Education offers students several advantages over other boards.
Here are some of the biggest benefits and advantages IGCSE offers:
- A Range of Choices: Our students choose subjects by grade 8, so that they can focus their attention and energy on building crucial concepts and skills in a stream of their choice.
- Proficiency in English: With English as a First Language, our learners gain high proficiency and fluency in communication skills, leading to a strong identity and voice in the global space.
- Global Connect, Local Relevance: While IGCSE strongly encourages students to develop a global outlook and promotes international mindedness, our students build strong ties to their local and cultural roots right from early ages.
- World-Wide Recognition: IGCSE is like the Gold Standard of educational qualifications and is accepted and recognized by the world’s best universities, organizations and governments. Several BCG students are now studying or working with the best minds in the world.
- Lessons for Life: The methodology encouraged by CAIE builds sustainable academic skills in students. With its application based approach, students develop into independent and confident learners.
With its quality assessments and inquiry-based approach to learning, the Cambridge IGCSE ensures that its learners have 21st century skills preparing them to be international citizens of tomorrow.