- We are delighted to share that our Gurukul International Kindergarten has been listed as one of the best preschools in Mumbai (KG to 12 category) by Times of India. At Veer Bhagat Singh International School, we believe that every child matters.View
Our founder Principal, Ms. Monica Bhatia was honoured to receive a certificate of
recognition on behalf of Veer Bhagat Singh International School, for being a Times Education
Icon in the Top school National + International curriculum category. A proud moment for us
We at Veer Bhagat Singh International School were delighted to read our school's name
feature in Times School, an education supplementary paper, circulated with The Times of
We are ranked amongst the top 5 schools by Times School Survey 2019 National + International
Curriculum (Zone D) and we also hold a prestigious rank amongst top 15 Mumbai schools.
(National +International Curriculum)
The survey methodology consisted of a Factual survey consisting of a structured
questionnaire and an Experiential and Perceptual survey where extensive fieldwork was
conducted with school students and teachers, Alumni, Parents of existing and aspiring
VBSIS also received the Parent's Choice Award 2019, ranked 8th, for exemplary contribution
in the field of education by Education Today.
As semester I (2019-20) comes to an end, we would sincerely like to thank our parents for
working in partnership with us to ensure that our learners are able to achieve their best,
Dear Parents, your constant support is much appreciated.
VBSIS has been ranked no. 7 in Maharashtra and no. 5 in Mumbai under Maharashtra's Top 10
State Board Schools- for exemplary contribution in the field of education. This award is a
reflection of the hard work that goes into ensuring the highest standards of quality
education provided in our school. We are happy that our sustained efforts in providing an
enriching, innovative and interactive learning environment have been recognized and
- Veer Bhagat Singh International School adds yet another feather in its cap. It is accredited
for a third time in a row with International School Award for the period 2019-22. The
comprehensive effort made by the school administration, teaching and non-teaching staff and
the students resulted in winning this recognition. It is a noteworthy milestone in the
school’s journey towards excellence.
- We are immensely delighted to share that our Principal, Ms. Monica Bhatia has been bestowed
the prestigious recognition of ‘Future 50 Leader Shaping Success’ in the field of education
for successfully building a Comprehensive School Ecosystem and making students Future-ready
held in Jaipur. She moulds the young mind, reaches out to each and every heart, eventually
making a difference in their life. Her indomitable spirit is a great source of motivation
for all who come in contact with her. View image
- Veer Bhagat Singh International School has been awarded the ‘School with Safest Environment
Award’ by International School Award – Dubai.
- Our Principal Ms. Monica Bhatia has been awarded ‘Most Innovative Principal’ of the year
award by International School Award – Dubai.
Our school is awarded the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success for International Curriculum by
Univariety and Fortune India. This recognition has brought a moment of pride and honour for
our school, where every child matters. Crafting student's careers and shaping their
success in the 21st century is our prime motto.
- Veer Bhagat Singh International School is ranked 14th in Mumbai for National + International
curriculum as per Times School survey 2018.
- Veer Bhagat Singh International School has achieved the Bronze level at the School
Enterprise Challenge Awards 2017. Ms. Sana Shamsi, Teacher-Business Studies and students of
Cambridge International are acknowledged for their brilliant business ideas plans and annual
Veer Bhagat Singh Vidyalaya was adjudged as the second runner up – Best school at the P-ward
Science Exhibition conducted by Education Inspector, West Zone, Greater Mumbai.
Veer Bhagat Singh International School has been ranked no. 1 in India under the top
international school parameter – “Individual attention to students’ in a survey conducted by
- Our school has been ranked no. 1 in Maharashtra School Merit Award 2017-18 under the Top
International Parameter-‘Value for Money’ in the state of Maharashtra as per the survey
conducted by Educationtoday.co.
- Our school has been ranked no. 10 amongst India’s top 10 innovative teaching schools in
India by Education World Grand Jury Award 2017.
- Our school received an award from Univariety for being one of the ‘Top 50 schools in India
shaping success’ for international curriculum.
- Our school has been re-accredited with International School Award (ISA) for 2016-2019 by
British Council for outstanding development of the international dimension in the
- Our school received a prestigious award for ‘Excellence in Innovation in Education’ by India