Veer Bhagat Singh International School has been ranked among the Top 20 International Schools in India, 2018-19 by ‘Education Today’. Our school is ranked 16th in India and 9th in Maharashtra and 9th in Mumbai.
Our school is awarded the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success for International Curriculum by Univariety and Fortune India. This recognition has brought a moment of pride and honour for our school, where every child matters. Crafting student's careers and shaping their success in the 21st century is our prime motto.
- Veer Bhagat Singh International School is ranked 14th in Mumbai for National + International curriculum as per Times School survey 2018.
- Veer Bhagat Singh International School has achieved the Bronze level at the School Enterprise Challenge Awards 2017. Ms. Sana Shamsi, Teacher-Business Studies and students of Cambridge International are acknowledged for their brilliant business ideas plans and annual reports.
Veer Bhagat Singh Vidyalaya was adjudged as the second runner up – Best school at the P-ward Science Exhibition conducted by Education Inspector, West Zone, Greater Mumbai.
Veer Bhagat Singh International School has been ranked no. 1 in India under the top international school parameter – “Individual attention to students’ in a survey conducted by EducationToday.co
- Our school has been ranked no. 1 in Maharashtra School Merit Award 2017-18 under the Top International Parameter-‘Value for Money’ in the state of Maharashtra as per the survey conducted by Educationtoday.co.
- Our school has been ranked no. 10 amongst India’s top 10 innovative teaching schools in India by Education World Grand Jury Award 2017.
- Our school received an award from Univariety for being one of the ‘Top 50 schools in India shaping success’ for international curriculum.
- Our school has been re-accredited with International School Award (ISA) for 2016-2019 by British Council for outstanding development of the international dimension in the curriculum.
Our school received a prestigious award for ‘Excellence in Innovation in Education’ by India Today.